Tank University Seminar – Rifle, CO
June 13 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This seminar will cover an overview, expert advice, tools, and troubleshooting tips for storage tank pressure management for oil & gas producers.
The purpose of this seminar is to provide an introduction to storage tank safety solutions, including Tank Gauging, Tank Blanketing, Pressure Relief and Emergency Valves, and Flame Arrestors. In this one-day course, you will also learn about application-specific product sizing and selection for low-pressure storage tanks.
- Types of Storage Tanks
- Tank Venting Standard (API 2000)
- Relief Valves, Emergency Vents & Hatches
- Regulators & Tank Blanketing
- Tank Level Measurement
- Overfill Protection Guidelines (API 2350)
- Flame Protection & Arrestors
To register for this event, please fill out this form: